Happy Easter everyone! Today I’ve got some Glitzy Gold Easter pillow box treats to share with you. I have also included a step by step tutorial on how to create an Easter tag with Fundamentals’ kraft tags and Ranger Distress Ink range.
Ruby Rock-It materials: Bella Glitzy Gold collection (Chevron, Bunting, Arrows), Fundamentals Small Circle Kraft Tags
Ranger Distress Inkpads: Brushed Corduroy, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo, Ground Espresso, Foam Applicator
Other materials: Tarnished Brass Distress Spray, Butterfly Punch, String, Easter Sentiment Stamp, White Cardstock
First I trimmed the Glitzy Gold papers to size and cut and scored them to a pillow box template.
I then folded the pillow boxes to shape and filled them with mini Easter chocolate eggs, sealing it well.
I then created the Fundamentals Kraft Tags and tied them to each pillow box to finish it off.
Here’s a quick and easy tutorial of the round kraft tags. You will only need one foam applicator for this as we are shading the tags from the lightest to the darkest colour:
- With the Ranger Foam Applicator, apply the Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink onto the bottom of the Bella Small Round Kraft Tag, shading it halfway through.
- Using the same technique, apply the Rusty Hinge Distress Ink onto the top half of the tag.
- With the Vintage Photo Distress Ink and the same applicator, ink around the tag and then slightly shade it into the middle of the tag, combining the colours altogether.
- Dab the Ground Espresso Inkpad onto the Easter sentiment stamp, giving it full coverage.
- Stamp this onto the tag with good even pressure.
- With the Tarnished Brass Distress Spray, blob a couple of tiny splats onto the tag, then lightly spread the same ink around the tag with a small fine brush and let it dry.
- With a scrap piece of plain white cardstock, punch a small butterfly and then ink the edge with the Rusty Hinge Distress Ink and foam applicator. Adhere the inked butterfly onto the tag.
8. The best thing about the Fundamentals Tags is that they are all punched on top. All that is left to do now is to run a thin piece of string through and tie these to the pillow boxes.
I just love the tasteful gold glitter throughout Bella’s Glitzy Gold collection. Perfect and mess free.
Mix and match it with the Fundamentals’ kraft range and Ranger Distress Ink for a unique finish.
Hope you enjoyed my creation and easy tag tutorial. Check out the full range of Bella Glitzy Gold collection HERE or at a Spotlight store near you. Have an awesome Easter week!