Hi there. Today I’ve got a quick & easy card tutorial for you featuring my favourite Bella & Ruby Rock-It goodies. This card is versatile & works for many occasions…weddings, engagement, anniversary, birthdays, friendship, etc.
Bella materials: Happy Days Red Corrugated Cardstock; Metallic Gold Corrugated Cardboard; Memories Mini Theme Die Cut Pack & 3D Sticker Sheet;
Ruby Rock-It materials: Oriental Chic Florals; Bolt Droplets
Here’s a quick step-by-step to make this card:
- Trim 7.5″ x 5″ of the Happy Days Red Corrugated Cardstock & fold it in half.
- Layer the Memories Mini Theme Die Cuts, 3D Sticker & Oriental Chic Floral on the card.
- Apply some fine glitter around the die cut flower & insert some knotted string behind it.
- Punch a scallop border punch on the Metallic Gold Corrugated Cardboard. Use the off cuts & add these to the edges of the card.
- Finish it all off by adding some super gorgeous Bolt Gold Droplets. Voila!
Thanks to Bella & Ruby Rock-It, card making is easier than ever. I hope you enjoyed my post today, & I’m sure you’re enjoying the rest of the team’s awesome inspirations. To shop Bella & Ruby Rock-It, click here.